This is my first post on blogger. I am writing this for my Education Technology class in my spring semester of 2018. We are learning about new technology to use in the classroom.
Iowa Ranked #1
This may seem like old news to some but while I was exploring the internet, I came across a website listing all 50 states and ranking them on which state is the best. According to usnews.com, they ranked Iowa as the number one state in the United States. They point out the importance of the presidential caucus tour originating every 4 years in Iowa. They also point out that Iowa raises more hogs than any other state. We have a 91.8 % graduation rate. In 2016, we produced 20 percent of the nations corn and we are also a leader in soybean production. While agriculture stands out when thinking about Iowa, I think there are many other features that Iowa should be recognized in. I remember when I was in elementary school we had a unit about learning about different states in the United States. We did this by examining the backs of state quarters. I had the opportunity to examine Iowa. On the back of the Iowa quarter, you can see a schoolhouse and a teacher outside instructing students while...
Comments
Post a Comment